At our workshop, participants:
- Learn ways technology use can impact wellbeing at various levels of granularity
- Sample a variety of technologies deliberately designed to promote wellbeing
- Consider the user experience from the perspective of 6 core components of wellbeing: competence, autonomy, meaning, positive emotions, engagement, and resilience.
- Learn about core psychological theories of wellbeing and how they can be applied to technology design and evaluation.
- Develop new insights and concrete design ideas supporting wellbeing through tech innovation, both generally and specifically for their projects.